My EXPERIENCE – Serving as your current tax collector I ask for your vote NOVEMBER 5th to continue to serve Northampton Township for the next two years.
In the past two years I have:
• Modernized Office with updated servers, software, & training • Implemented Credit card and ACH payment system
• Continued training on a bi-monthly CLE basis
• Member of Bucks County Tax Collectors Assoc.& Pennsylvania Tax Collectors Association • Certified Pennsylvania Tax Collector Designation (C.P.T.C.) 2019-2020
What would you do to make your office more efficient?
• Continue to work closely with ALL VETERANS ORGANIZATIONS and residents to inform disabled veterans, and their families of the benefits available through the tax office office
• Continue to work closely with Area Agency on Aging to guard our seniors against fraud and abuse. http://www.buckscounty.org/government/HumanServices/AAA
• Use my experience as a prior Northampton Supervisor to assist all residents through confusing benefits and services provided • LISTEN • Service, Service, Service
How would you increase public access to you and your office?
• Continue to offer home service to taxpayers unable to drive to our office and may be confused with their tax bills • Continuing Education training of our competent staff
• Work closely with taxing authorities – COUNCIL ROCK SCHOOL DISTRICT, NORTHAMPTON TOWNSHIP & BUCKS COUNTY
• Ensure diligent financial oversight & timely accurate transmission of taxpayer monies
We are required to only accept CERTIFIED Checks or BANK Checks after DECEMBER 15, 2019.
Our CREDIT CARD and ONLINE PAYMENTS option will reconvene mid January 2020.
Sorry for the inconvenience of the process.
Vincent J. Deon
Tax Collector – C.P.T.C
Member of the Bucks County Tax Collector Association & PA Tax Collectors Association
Northampton Tax Office INFORMATION
Tax Office Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 4:30pm. Friday 8:30am – 12:30pm.
We are responsible for collecting four taxes for three taxing authorities.
COUNCIL ROCK SCHOOL DISTRICT – (TOTAL CRSD MILLAGE – 123.607 mills)
Northampton Township Occupational (OCC)
NORTHAMPTON TOWNSHIP – (TOTAL TOWNSHIP MILLAGE – 14.9111 mills)
REFUSE COLLECTION FEE
BUCKS COUNTY – REAL-ESTATE TAX – (TOTAL COUNTY MILLAGE- 4500 mills)
The County & Township Bills are mailed on March 1st. 2% Discount due date is April 30th.
County / Township real estate discount period is until April 30st, FACE amount due until June 30th. A 10% PENALTY from July 1st until December 31st.
School Real-estate bills will be mailed out July 1st. 2% Discount until August 31st.
School real estate discount period is until August 31st, FACE amount due until OCTOBER 31st. A 10% PENALTY from November 1st until December 31st.
815 Bustleton Pike
P.O. Box 643
Richboro, PA 18954
215-357-1343 (office) 215-357-0784 (fax)
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our drop box on left side doors of of our new location at 815 BUSTLETON PIKE for your convenience if the Tax Office is closed.
- If you want a stamped receipt please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
Sorry, we can not accept post-dated checks.
- Tax Certification Fee is $35.00 (Must be paid in advance)
- Duplicate Bill Fee is $10.00
TAX OFFICE OPEN EXTRA HOURS ON:
COUNTY AND TWP REAL ESTATE BILLS – Discount due date is 4/30. Face due date is 6/30
Council Rock Real Estate BILLS – Discount due date is 8/31. Face due date is 10/31
- Wednesday August 28th, 2019
- 8:30 am to 7:00 pm
- Friday August 30st, 2019
- 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Installment Due dates listed below:
SCHOOL TAXES ONLY (Not Recommended. People forget payments all the time.)
Must pay first installment by 8/31 to be able to use the installment option.
- 1st installment due at face by 8/31/19.
- 2nd installment due at face by 10/15/19. After 10/15/19 goes into penalty.
- 3rd installment due at face by 11/30/19. After 11/30/19 goes into penalty.
Notice of emergency or early closings will be listed on our answering machine and posted on office door. Please mail checks to:
P.O. Box 643 Richboro Pa 18954 or use drop box on left side of our building at 815 BUSTLETON PIKE main door.
We can not accept any real estate payments after 12/31/19
Please use separate checks for each tax bill: (3 CHECKS)
- School Real Estate
- School Occupational
- County and Township Real Estate
We can only accept personal checks before December 15th. After December 15th a certified/cashier/bank check or money order is required by law.
For your convenience, you may pay taxes by credit card thru a third party, JACKRABBIT. If you wish to use their service, be aware a charge of 2.75% of the total for credit cards. They accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express credit/debit.
As always please contact the tax office with any questions or email me at email@example.com
Northampton Tax Office INFORMATION