815 Bustleton Pike
P.O. Box 643
Richboro, PA 18954
215-357-1343 (office) 215-357-0784 (fax)
Email Address: email@example.com
- Use our drop box on left side doors of of our new location at 815 BUSTLETON PIKE for your convenience if the Tax Office is closed.
- If you want a stamped receipt please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
Sorry, we can not accept post-dated checks.
- Tax Certification Fee is $35.00 (Must be paid in advance)
- Duplicate Bill Fee is $10.00
TAX OFFICE OPEN EXTRA HOURS ON:
COUNTY AND TWP REAL ESTATE BILLS – Discount due date is 4/30. Face due date is 6/30
Council Rock Real Estate BILLS – Discount due date is 8/31. Face due date is 10/31
- Wednesday August 28th, 2019
- 8:30 am to 7:00 pm
- Friday August 30st, 2019
- 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Installment Due dates listed below:
SCHOOL TAXES ONLY (Not Recommended. People forget payments all the time.)
Must pay first installment by 8/31 to be able to use the installment option.
- 1st installment due at face by 8/31/19.
- 2nd installment due at face by 10/15/19. After 10/15/19 goes into penalty.
- 3rd installment due at face by 11/30/19. After 11/30/19 goes into penalty.
Notice of emergency or early closings will be listed on our answering machine and posted on office door. Please mail checks to:
P.O. Box 643 Richboro Pa 18954 or use drop box on left side of our building at 815 BUSTLETON PIKE main door.
We can not accept any real estate payments after 12/31/19
Please use separate checks for each tax bill: (3 CHECKS)
- School Real Estate
- School Occupational
- County and Township Real Estate
We can only accept personal checks before December 15th. After December 15th a certified/cashier/bank check or money order is required by law.
For your convenience, you may pay taxes by credit card thru a third party, JACKRABBIT. If you wish to use their service, be aware a charge of 2.75% of the total for credit cards. They accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express credit/debit.
As always please contact the tax office with any questions or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Northampton Tax Office INFORMATION